vendredi 24 janvier 2014

A terrace, the birds, drappes.flowing in the wind

I moved onto my terrace home more abrubtly than planned as french Nina became completely erratic and basically blew a fuse. Since the 'breakup' my rythm has softened and the restful part of my holiday has begun. I have 2 seperate rooms and a bathroom on a very big terrace that leads to two sub terraces. I hve hung drappes to create an imtimate space and because i like fabric flowing in the wind. Of course I have a bike so I can move around easily and freely. Life has become sweet here and between the beach, my outdoors and indoor bed, both mosquito and bug proof, Imhave started to rest and recover and hopefully soon I will start to practice some asanas and get baxk into that aspect of the yoga.





1 commentaire:

  1. Hello marc content de savoir que tu as trouve ton coin sympa .... J adore les images .... Bises

    RépondreSupprimer