jeudi 16 janvier 2014

Calicut review

So I only spent 10 days in Calicut instead of the 4 weeks planned. 3 reasons for this. The city and the accomodation at the kalari center were dirty and full of mosquitoes, the massage training was very basic and I went through what they had planned to teach me in 14 days in 6, and to finish the days were very boring given the two first points so this did not make up for the excelent Kalari training that I took every day morning and evening. I would really have liked to pursue this training.... But in another surrounding.


You could say that its a city with a beach BUT the beach was pretty dirty and not really relaxing

So I am now in the train that is taking me to Varkala where I should spend the next two months. I will be seeing my local and european friends there, Nina with who I am staying the first few days until I find a good place for myself, Vibhu who I have tought how to swim and give yoga lessons too, Rajeesh who massaged me so well last year, Emauele an italian man who is renting the appartment I used to stay in and a number of other smilling locals and probably a few new people I will meet there.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire